$5 evening admission every Tuesday from 4–8 p.m. with a school supply donation.
We are partnering up with the Banquet’s Project: S.O.S. to gather school supplies for the local community. Bring any of the items on our school supply list and receive evening admission for only $5. Each person must bring new school supplies to receive the discount.
Help those in need in your local community while having fun!
Acceptable school supply donations include:
- 1 - Backpacks (Middle School and High School backpacks are most needed)
- 2 - 3 Ring Binders (1” in solid colors)
- 1 - Zipper Binder for Middle School
- 5 - Spiral Notebooks (1 subject, wide-ruled & college-ruled in solid colors)
- 2 - Loose Leaf Filler Paper (wide-ruled & college-ruled)
- 5 - Folders (2-pocket, no clasp, in red, yellow, green, blue, & purple ONLY)
- 2 - Packages of Subject Dividers
- 2 -Boxes of Crayons (24 count)
- 2 - Boxes Crayola Classic Wide-Tip Markers
- 2- Boxes Colored Pencils (12 & 24 count)
- 2 - Packages of No. 2 Pencils (plain)
- 2 - Pairs of Scissors (Pointed 5” & 7”)
- 2 - Rulers
- 2- Glue Sticks/Bottles
- 2 - Packages of Blue/Black Pens
- 2 - Packages of Red Pens
- 3 - Packages of Erasers—Magic Rub or Equal
- 1 - Zippered pencil pouches
- 2- 4-packs of dry erase markers
EACH person must bring new school supplies to receive the discount.
For example: 1 person can bring in 2 boxes of new crayons and receive one $5 evening admission on Tuesdays from 4-8pm.
Sponsored by Hot 104.7