Save over $8 per ticket!
The Wild Water West Waterpark Ticket Employer Discount Program is designed for organizations wishing to offer their members an extra benefit and convenience of savings on purchasing tickets in advance.
How does it work?
As an employer, you can reserve any number of tickets at the discounted rate with a minimum of 25 tickets. You will only pay for the number of tickets used towards your reservation. For example, if you use 20 out of 25 tickets, you will only be charged for the 20 tickets used and refunded for the 4 unused ones.
- No cost to the organization to participate.
- Minimum of 25 tickets must be ordered. Tickets are issued on a consignment basis.
- For every 25 tickets sold, get one free. Tickets can be used 7 days a week all summer—no restrictions!
- All money and unsold tickets must be forwarded to Wild Water West during the month of September.
- Consignment tickets are valid for those 48" or taller for one day only. Anyone under 48" can purchase tickets at the gate for $14.95 plus tax or save $1 and purchase a ticket online. Children under 2 years of age receive free admission.
Our 2015 employer discount ticket price is $18 (tax included). You save $8.32 per ticket!