We’re thrilled that you’re thinking about working for Wild Water West. We expect a lot from our team members, but the rewards are worth it!
Please read our requirements and expectations before you complete an application:
- Ride Operator
- Beer Server
- Office Assistant
- Sales & Marketing Assistant
- Concession Supervisor
General requirements and expectations for all positions:
- Must be 16 years of age or older (21 or older for beer server).
- Must be dependable, honest, and hardworking.
- Must be available for any shift which includes working days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be friendly and interact with park guests in a courteous manner at all times.
Lifeguard requirements and expectations:
- Participate in Jeff Ellis and Associates audit programs.
- Attend 4 hours of inservice training per month.
- Enforce general park, ride, and safety rules.
- Provide adequate instructions and dispatch to guests.
- Assure guest safety and provide first aid care when needed.
- Contribute to park clean up, which includes park pick-up, pressure washing, cleaning tables, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Perform activities that require flexibility.
- Tolerate varying weather and water temperatures.
- Lift injured guests on a backboard.
- Climb stairs up to 6 stories high.
- Physical exertion to perform rescues.
- Perform job functions within all the park policies and procedures as noted in the Employee Guidelines Handbook.
- Paid training for all staff, including lifeguards
- Free season pass
- Half off concessions
- Free pop while you work
Positions are limited. If you think you meet the requirements and expectations, please fill out our online application and submit it.
The Office Assistant must be able to multi-task, problem-solve, and prioritize work. Other responsiblilities include: assisting with preparing payroll, completeing weekly park schedules for departments and helping to maintain seasonal park staff.
Sales & Marketing Intern
Interns work directly with the General Manager, Office Manager, and Marketing Manager. Resposibilities include: coordinating various group events, supervising and monitoring the hostess department, and working directly with cusomers and clients on a daily basis regarding their event details.
Ride Operators must run each ride and attraction safely, and follow all written, posted and verbal operation instructions. They are resposible for Go Karts, Batting Cages, Bumper Boats, and Paintball Fields.
Lifeguards must participate and complete Jeff Ellis and Associates Audit Programs. Provide adequate instructions and dispatch to guest and assure guest safety and provide first aid care when needed.
The responsiblities of a Hostess are checking in each guest in a courteous manner, answering the phones, making transactions for entrance into the park, maintaining the Gift Shop along with answering any questions a guest may have.
Responsible for serving quality food and beverage in a timely and courteous manner to each guest.